Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Indians are Screwed – ROUND 2

 Palanivel: Samy Vellu taught me well
(The Star, Dec 06 2010)



PETALING JAYA: Datuk G. Palanivel who is set to become the next MIC president has no plans to fill the shoes of his boss, Datuk Seri S. Samy Vellu.
If you are not aware, Samy’s shoe size is 10 and yours 8, you think can fit? Please try not to be so stupid to fit into he’s shoes.  Samy’s shoes stinks with Athletes Foot it might spread to you.  Be yourself and do the right thing. 

“I cannot wear his shoes. He will always wear a different shoe. I will wear my own shoe.
He wears Nike and you ..Adidas?  Please no one wants you to wear his shoes.  You know that Samy’s shoes did nothing for the Indian people during his tenure. So stop harping about his stinking shoes and even his socks.

“We have very different styles but we are both committed to doing what is best for the party,’’ he said.
Best for the party … what do you mean? Nothing for the people?  When I read “Doing best for the Party’  … it means cronyism. 

Well you are already wearing Samy’s shoes.  God bless the Indian community.

Samy Vellu, who has held the top post since 1979, is expected to pass the baton to his deputy Palanivel, 61, during MIC’s central working committee meeting today.

The 74-year-old is moving on as the Government’s special envoy for infrastructure to India and its neighbouring countries.
Neighbouring countries!!!! Is Afghanistan on of those countries?

Palanivel credited Samy Vellu for preparing him for the job, adding that he never thought he would replace him one day.
We all know Samy want to be president until he kick bucket but the above statement is so funny.

Hahahah…Never though of replacing him one day?  You are such an angle.  History will tell you the second most powerful person in any party or country always has the intentions of becoming number 1.  You are such a rare breed of leaders. 

 “I have not given deep thought to being the eighth MIC president (since 1946) but I have been well-prepared.
Never thought but prepared???  Contradicting statement I must say – then why prepare.  Let Samy continue to be the party leader.

“I may be low-profile but I have performed as a leader.
Low profile is none of my business. You can be low profile for all I care.  Hope the Malaysian people do not remain low profile in your agenda?

Who did your appraisal … on your performance? You yourself?  Do you know self-praise in total disgrace?

“Samy Vellu has taught me how to handle the political ropes both directly and indirectly.

“I have learnt a lot from him on how to handle various situations,” he said
recently.

The state of the Indian community sure tells a lot. Like what I have said before “God bless the Indians”. 

I see no new ideas, policies or even thinking from you.  Same Masalah but different cooking pot.

Describing himself as a committed and motivated person, Palanivel said his priority would be to mobilise the Indian votes, strengthen the party and build the next generation of leaders. “Are you implying that MIC is made of a bunch of idiots?” Does that mean you and Samy fall into that category?

“I do not have a personal or selfish agenda as I am not ambitious.
That’s what they all say.
We will see …. You are still new. Time will tell.

“I do want to mobilise Indian votes, we must go down to the ground and
meet the people,” he said.

He added that MIC was ready to face the next general election given its
strong structure and machinery.

“The Indian voters are coming back but more needs to be done,”
Palanivel added.

It’s all about the party.  It’s about staying in power and to delivery the seats in the next election.  Nothing about the people.

Your first agenda is about the people and NOT the party.  I feel there will be no change in the leadership policy of MIC. 

The Indians are Screwed – ROUND 2

No comments:

Post a Comment